Governments & Monarchs

Preface: Hello Mrs Willemse¬†World: Summer is already over and I finally finished CLE (Career Life Education) so now I am back with¬† a PLP blog post. We started a new project recently and today I will be covering the first milestone of it so let’s get right to it. Intro: This new project is called […]

Read more "Governments & Monarchs"

Volunteering: Being a citizen

Hello World: What does it mean to be a citizen? Well to just be a citizen, all you really need to be is a member of a society or nation. But how about a good citizen? Good citizens don’t necessarily need to be immaculate but just by paying their taxes and buying helps cycle the […]

Read more "Volunteering: Being a citizen"

Worker’s Rights & Training

Hello World: This post today will cover two very serious topics about the work environment especially towards the youth. The workplace is a place most people have to attend almost every day but not everyone understands the severe outcomes that can occur in the this environment. Today we watched and learned about our safety, rights […]

Read more "Worker’s Rights & Training"

Budgeting

Hello World: To think in approximately 3 years I will be graduating. I will be essentially independent by then and I could be doing whatever I want but as much as I want to enjoy myself, everything has a price. It is believed that adults should be able to manage their finances and can budget […]

Read more "Budgeting"

Cover Letters

Hello World: Today in Carrier Life Education we began our topic on cover letters. Before we begin, let’s define a cover letter. A cover letter is a special letter part of the job application process written by the candidate to argue why they are most fit for the position. To better understand it, we were […]

Read more "Cover Letters"

Post Secondary Finances

Hello World, This is another post from my new course Carrier Life Education today about “post-secondary finances.” The questions that needs to be answered are: “What is your plan for funding post-secondary school? Have you spoken to your parents about financial assistance for post-secondary? What sources of funding can you (describe all possibilities), and will […]

Read more "Post Secondary Finances"

Our Digital Footprints

Hello world, I’m back but this time not from a post from PLP but from another course instead. My work got deleted on the other site so I became really mad and decided to use my blog to reflect my learning. Anyways I just entered summer and am now participating in the Carrier Life Education […]

Read more "Our Digital Footprints"

The Great War Exhibit

Hello World, I am back again after completing yet another project. Its been a while due to the fact that I didn’t have a a PLP course last quarter but here I am. Anyway let’s talk about what this new project is about and what we PLP 9s have been doing. For starters, this project […]

Read more "The Great War Exhibit"

Case for a Nation!

Hello world! I am back after one and a half months and after the completion of another new project. However, this new project is not just any normal one, this was a ten milestone long project that had us create 5 different videos and spanned a month! The project I have spent 1 / 924th […]

Read more "Case for a Nation!"