Emoji story

Emojis chosen randomly for this story:🚄🎥🤚🏼😲😭🍧

Once upon a time…

There was a train driver named Derral. Since Derral was a child, he loved trains more than anything in the world. All he ever wished for was to operate a train and help transporting people to their destinations. At school he would work and study hard every day, he helped, and he did well.

Every day…

After school, he would walk to the train station and film all the magnificent trains. From tall to short, and long to skinny, he loved to film and watch the trains every day. All of the workers knew him because Derral would often come and help them fix the trains and railways.

But one day…

The train station suddenly closed and no one was allowed to walk inside. Derral asked one of the workers why the train station was closed, he said “there’s been a crash on rail #26. One of the wheels of the train came loose which caused it to tip over while going at 80 km/h. No one was injured, but the train was carrying valuable cargo. So until we can remove the train and cargo from the crash site, the station will remain closed”.

Because of that…

Derral was in shock. he had never heard about a train crash before in his city. It was scary for him to hear about a tragic accident.

Because of that…

He was really sad. He couldn’t visit any of the workers because they were too busy fixing up the mess. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, and Derral thought it would take them years to clear and fix up the wreckage.

Until finally…

After three months, the workers finally removed the wreck and the train station was opened for business. Derral was so excited and anxious to visit the station, that he brought ice cream for all of the workers and said “ Thank you for your three months of hard work on removing the wreck from the tracks.” And all the workers said “ Your welcome Derral.”

The end

The emoji generator took a long time find a emoji pattern that I was comfortable writing a story with. This is also the most bizarre story I have ever written so far, and I wasn’t able to choose what emoji I wanted and if I could, it would be about aviation.

It was fun and I really enjoyed creating a story about a kid having a passion for trains which reminds me of when I was little, I loved watch Thomas the Train.