What’s up guys and welcome back to another blog post! Let me just start off by saying that this project was surprisingly fun! I learnt so much from this project, and guess what… I only used one app! You heard me correctly folks, I only used the “camera” app which is a default app on any Apple device. In “camera” there are so many cool things you can do, you can crop a picture, touch up the brightness, change the filter and even draw with marker on your picture!

Our first step in this project was take a picture of an everyday object that you would normally see. For this step, I chose 2 phones, but more on that later.  Next we had to take a photo walk and take pictures of everyday items you would see around your house. In my photo walk I included objects like a waterbottle, a pack of cards, and much more. Then we had to edit our photos on “camera”  which was a lot of fun. Lastly, we were given the task to personify the picture. That means to give a non-living thing, human characteristics. It was hard to think of a concept, because I wanted my picture to be funny, but easy to understand at the same time. After brainstorming a while I came up with my finished project…..

Yup! I did that all on “camera”, pretty good eh? I’m just kidding, the most important part about this assignment was what I learnt and took away from it. We even did a photo walk at my school! I would definitely recommend trying it at home! Its a fun way to busy yourself if you are bored!

If you want to see what my photo walk pictures look like, here is a slideshow:

Alright guys thats all for today! If you liked something about this or any other posts, go comment below and lets talk! If you want to read my other posts click here to go to my home page!

Thanks for reading and see you in the next one!

~Malaika💛