*FLASHBACK!!!* Do you guys remember last year, when we did the emoji game for one of the weeks? Well here we are, a year later doing the exact same thing. Gosh it does not feel like a year just went by, but I’m back with a new, improved emoji math problem game. This one is bit different, so let me explain the rules first.
- There will be 6 emojis at the top of the screen and 6 equations at the bottom.
- The equations consist of 2 emojis, performing a mathematical calculation.
- (Ex. 🌹 + 🌧⛄️ = ?)
- You will have to solve the equation, and the answer will be one of the 10 emojis at the top of the screen.
- (Ex. 🌹 + 🌧⛄️ = 🥀) <——— this rose will be at the top of the screen for you to choose.
- Have fun! If you really want a challenge, try timing yourself or putting a stopwatch on and racing it!
Lets get started————>
🌻 💰 🦋 🍪 🤠 📚
⏰+ 🏫= ?
How’d ya like it? I got my parents and some of my friends to try it, and they liked it too! Show it to your family and friends and comment how many they got and if they liked it! Now that you’ve done some math, I’ll let you go for today. Next is an emoji guessing game, it may be similar to what we just played, but this time you have to get the movie through emojis. It’s pretty straightforward so let’s get to it! The answers will be included at the bottom of the post, under my name.
🥿 👗 ✨
🎈 🏠 ⬆️
🐭 👨🍳 🐀
Did you get most? They are a bit harder than last time, even I’ll admit! The answers are at the bottom, if you want to check your score. Last is an art piece I made, out of emojis! Check it out…
Emojis have been around for estimated 138 years! The first use of emoticons was in 1881! Can you believe that? Crazy!
- The Bee Movie
- Toy story