Cunning Crucible Part 2

All right everyone! Its time to show off my second crucible creation. If you haven’t read Part One of this post you can check it out with the link down bellow.

Cunning Crucible Part 1

One of the major points in the play “The Crucible” is the witch trials. There where many different ways to spot a witch in the 1600’s. You could throw them in water and see if they float, Find out if they have a mole that wont bleed, or even bake a victims urine into a cake that would be fed to a dog in hopes that they will show you the which you where looking for.

Inspired by these crazy and unorthodox methods of Identifying witches, I decided to Identify some stuff myself. This lead to me creating “A Cadets Guide To Spotting An SQMS (Squadron Quartermaster Sergeant)”.

In this guide is facts about SQMSs and tips on how to both identify and coexist with them. This is because I my self am an SQMS for the 2573 Combat Engineer Cadets Squadron. Now one thing I want to make clear about this guide is that it is a joke and has nothing to do with the cadet program of any branch of the Canadian forces but nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it.