This changes everything

So recently in PLP we have been doing a really cool unit on history. The outline of our final project of this year was to make a big keynote (slide presentation). this is how it went. We were put in groups each one with a different theme and got to work! Our theme was defence. This was not exactly my first pick but I’m happy I was in this group because I learned about a subject I had never thought about before. Anyways we came up with a great question to base that ur project to on it was How did the evaluation of gear and weapons in the Middle Ages affect law enforcement?? This question had thrown us a lot of challenges for example be and the group had a lot of trouble making decisions like font and layout. Even though these tuff spots we managed to pull through and make an awesome project.

This project has taught me a lot of skills and things that I had never known before and I also learned a lot about weapons which is a topic that has never interested me until now. Even though I never enjoyed fighting with my fellow group members it had tailgate me the ways of compromising and resolving issues revolving around the group dynamics

0 comments