Hi, my name is… C3PO?

It appears I am C-3PO...

I took this Star Wars quiz today somewhat expecting to be told I was Darth Vader. I’m honestly not sure why; I’m not an evil villain who breathes loudly and dresses in a black cape and mask and has battles with their son all the time.

Probably.

Anyways, I actually ended up as C-3PO, which I’m not excited or disappointed about. The description sort of makes sense in relation to me but not completely. Oh, well. Personality quizzes can’t be exact, I guess…

3 Thoughts.

1. Interesting to hear your ‘Star Wars’ character quiz result. I do see your logical side in the C-3PO character, but it’s not all of you either. I tried the quiz and it said I was Yoda. Well, a physical resemblance, there is. Yes, hmmm. Except for height.

2. Hmmmm. When i took the quiz i turned out to be Obi Wan Kenobi. Sounds more like an aspiration than a reality! But i do like forests with furry animals! Have you sent this quiz to Bing, Bang, Boom and Bong yet?

• Nope, I will get on sending it to Bing and Bong. (I don’t have any form of communication set up with the guys so I can’t send it to them)