Let Me Explain Everything

So we’ve been studying worldview. Which is basically how a person or group of people views the world. Makes sense right? It can be more specific than that, though. For instance, my class has mostly been looking at religious worldview.

However, we also had to look at our own general worldview, and make it into a slideshow using the app Explain Everything. My Worldview Explain Everything Is currently a work in progress but I’ve decided to post it anyhow and I will add to this post or create a new one as I progress.

The basic points I went over in my Explain Everything were how my family has influenced me (by setting an example and teaching me skills and values), how pop culture has influenced me (by inspiring me to be creative), how where I live has influenced me (by being safe and teaching me to be accepting), and just a general overview of how important it is to balance work, fun, friends, family, and health.

The one thing that I thought might be a problem with my E.E. was finding uncopyrighted pictures of some of the people and things I wanted to put in the slideshow. So, I decided to draw all the pictures myself and I think that worked out well because it added an extra element of personalization to it.

So. Watch the video to learn about my worldview. And if you don’t want to learn about my worldview, then…

Toodles.