(Insert Awesome California Here)

Hello Internet,

So, as I mentioned before, we recently went on a trip to California. While we were there we did an iBook about the different things we did.

The book included different pictures, videos, and text explaining the places we went, people we saw, and things we learned about, all staying within our theme of disruption.

Disruption!

Doing the book allowed us to reflect on the trip and get lots of good pictures and other documentation throughout.

Which is important, because we did a LOT on this trip. My favourite thing we did was visiting High Tech High in San Diego. However, we also visited the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, saw the USS Midway museum, wandered around Old Town, ate a lot of Mexican food, took seven kinds of transportation, saw the birthplace of HP, visited the googleplex, looked around the Apple visitors’ center, toured Stanford, spoke with people who work in Silicon Valley, went bowling, chanted something in Spanish, rode cable cars, went to Alcatraz, toured Haight-Ashbury and the Castro, and looked around the official headquarters of Twitter.

These were some of my favourite pictures from the trip:

Me inside a giant donut at Google

Living the high fashion life

Aboard the USS Midway museum

A hot air balloon that we got to ride in (which was super zen)

Me becoming a fish

Some koalaty sourdough bread at a bread place in San Francisco

Me at High Tech High with a new friend

All in all it was a super interesting trip, and I feel like I learned a lot from the experience, about not just disruption but also technology, school, and aircraft carriers. I’m really glad I had the experience of going on the trip.

Toodles.