Hello there! Welcome to my VERY LAST Student Blogging Challenge post (for this year anyway heh.) I’ve had a lot of fun working through all these little challenges, and I’ve learned many things about blogging along the way! 

I recommend that if you are a newbie blogger (just like me) that this is a great experience to learn a lot more about the strange and whimsical world of blogging.

Anyways, Let’s Gogh! 

…haha, I guarantee that most of you won’t understand that pun, but that’s a topic for another day (if you want to understand, check out my other post here.)

To get started, I’m going to do a self reflection on my work, or rather a Blog Audit (because I’m too awkward to ask another lifeform to read my work.)

OK, OK. Let’s ignore my awkwardness and MOVE ON PEOPLE.

My personal least favourite blog post I wrote for this challenge would probably be Day 3: Embedding Content. Although I did get to write about Star Wars, I was completely stumped on what I should share (since there’s so much to talk about lol.)

I ended up just writing a VERY BRIEF description about the plot, fangirling over Ahsoka Tano, and making a cheesy “join the dark side” poster (which was probably my favourite part of this post lol.)

Join the blog side-

Looking back, even though it wasn’t the best, this post was one of my first blogging challenges and I believe that I’ve improved a lot since then.

However, I also have a ton of favourite posts… such as Day 10: Free Choice.

I absolutely loved this challenge since I decided to write a short story based off a really cool prompt I found on Pinterest.

I really love story writing, and I’ve been dying to put some of my stories on my blog. Although, admittedly, I rushed the ending, I’m still kinda proud of this little tale, and it would mean a lot to me if you were to read it!

Overall, even though it got tiring at times, I’m really glad I’ve completed this challenge (ah the satisfaction of productivity… so beautiful.) Into the future, I’ll continue to use my skills in future posts (like embedding and writing things I may not be entirely interested in.)

What’s the future of this blog? (Besides reflections of course…)

I’M GLAD YOU ASKED!

*Pushes anime glasses with a grin*

Drumroll please!

Uh… I don’t actually have any set plans at the moment, but I do have some ideas!

I’d love to continue writing some cool stories of my own… perhaps even try using writing prompts again. If you have any suggestions for stories, write them in the comment section!

I have a passion for watching movies as well, so I’m thinking of maybe doing some reviews? Do you guys have any recommendations? I’m always looking for some more content to binge!

Also, since drawing is one of my favourite things to do (when art block isn’t around lol), I might post some of my artwork on here as well.

So… what do y’all think? What do you want to see in the future of this blog? Feel free to comment if you would like to share!

ANYWAYS! HERE’S MY CERTIFICATE! 🥳

CHECK OUT ALL MY POSTS FOR STUDENT BLOGGING CHALLENGE 2021:

Day 1: Updating Your Blog

Day 2: Quality Commenting

Day 3: Embedding Content

Day 4: Fun with Photos

Day 5: Appearance and Widgets (NOT A POST)

Day 6: Music

Day 7: Emojis

Day 8: Blog Like A Boss

Day 9: Celebrations & Festivities

Day 10: Free Choice!