The Work I’m Most Proud

So far this year I have done a lot of work. I am also proud of a lot of the work I have done. It was actually kinda hard to pick the piece of work I was most proud of. I ended up picking the piece of work I felt like I put the most effort into and that ended up better then I thought it would. Out of all my work I am most proud of my quilt square. Right from the beginning I worked really hard on this and I am very proud with how it turned out. If you are not sure which work I’m talking about you can read about it in 2 of my previous posts. First PostSecond Post

The second I was assigned this project I knew I wanted this to be really good. I got with my group and we decided which part of the story everyone was going to do. I was extremely ecstatic when I got my part of the story. I knew exactly what I was going to do and couldn’t wait to get started. I made a couple of drafts but I knew that my final picture was perfect. I had been practicing my sewing skills at home and was very excited to start sewing the real thing. Once I started sewing I couldn’t stop. I kept finding new places I could sew until I knew my quilt was perfect.  I was really proud of how I made my square tell my part of the story. Every little detail I added helped add more detail to my story. I was so proud with how it turned out and I hope I get to do something similar to this soon.