A short but sweet look at disney and the nuclear family

As you know, we’ve been looking at the development of the world and daily lives after the war in the 1950’s and today in class we looked at the importance of Disneyland in 1950’s America. The history of Disney itself is a tale unto it’s own, however, today I would like to talk about the… Continue Reading A short but sweet look at disney and the nuclear family

Ballets of the East and West

Hola y’all, it’s the beginning of a new quarter and we’ve already gotten our new project for PLP. As you may remember from earlier this year, we’ve been looking at WWII for the history part of Socials so obviously the next step would be to look at the after math of the war and how… Continue Reading Ballets of the East and West

The Wondrous World of a Dancing Wonderland

As you guys probably know, this year we’ve been creating a podcast that surrounds a topic of our choice, I decided to go with dance. As you can expect it requires a lot of research and that was no different for our most recent episode.  This episode surrounded the idea of adaptions and how ballets… Continue Reading The Wondrous World of a Dancing Wonderland

Too Little Too Late

Hello my fellow humans, how have you been doing? Well I hope your good because it’s time for another weekly blog post. This week I’d like to talk about something that I mentioned in my last post and that’s about taking responsibility for your learning and understanding the consequences that come with the failure to… Continue Reading Too Little Too Late