Are you Crazy? What Is Crazy? How To be Crazy?

We just wrapped up our project Cray Cray Yay Yay. In this project we had the opportunity to go to Seattle and study why Seattle is seen as crazy. But what makes Seattle crazy?

In case you missed our pecha cucha night yesterday. Where we had 9 groups present there very own Pecha Kuchas on why they see Seattle as crazy. People talked about the MoPop, Climate Pledge and many crazy topics. If you are unaware on what a Pecha Kucha is click this link to learn more.

In this presention I was in a group with 3 people Dylan, gwenyth, and me. Our topic was philanthropy, we got are point across by talking about the Mopop, Climate Pledge and the Bill and Melinda gates foundation. My group did well at creating well detailed slides that didn’t come of as too distracting but caught the eye of the audience. With all the struggles that we went through one of the toughest had to be pronouncing the word ‘philanthropy” for some reason none of us could pronounce the word. If we did it again I could have practiced my lines a little more becasue at points I blanked and didn’t remember what to say. 

How did the field study help me, The field study all though it was super fun to spend a week with my Friends. I learned a lot about Seattle and how it is “crazy”.

What is crazy? We’ve talked a lot about crazy in this project but what does it really mean? We are talking about crazy in the sense of the Apples Crazy Ones campaign from 1997. If you want to watch the video here is a link. To think crazy you need to be able to think outside of the box and not be afraid to show your true self.

In conclusion, this project has inspired me to become more crazy. I now feel that when I embrace my inner crazy I can become a more interesting and intelligent person.

Thank you for taking the time to read my presentation if you want to see more media from the trip check out the @PLPseycove instagram account.