Seattle 2024

Seattle 2024, the driving question to this project is “why does it take a crazy person to change to world?” my answer to this question is in the essay below. Keep in mind this is the first part of this blog post hence why it is so short, check back in later for more. Here is Read More…

Who do I want to be

In this project I had the opportunity to interview my grandpa. I chose my grampa becasue I look up to him. He is a very successful person he has 4 kids a wife and has many grand children that love him a lot. He also achieved all his goals in life. I admire my him Read More…

Save Juno beach blog post

In this project we learned about WW2 and why it is important to learn about Canadas involvement. We learned about WW2 by doing kahoots and listing to presentations. The final peace fo work for this project was to write an essay on “Why is it important to learn about Canadas involvement in World War II?” Read More…

This is us blog post

In this project, we learned all about Canadian peoples. I already knew that everyone was a little bit different, and everyone had their own story, but I found during the human library that everybody no matter what they seem on the outside is always different on the inside, and they all have their own unique Read More…

Tpol

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and Read More…

Exhibition blog post

This was my last exhibition of grade 9 in this exhibition I played my keynote slide show wich was a interactive slide show about WW1 and I’d say people enjoyed at least I hope they did. My exhibition group was about myth and reality of WW1 a quick explanation myth is propaganda telling men that Read More…

Frankenstuffies

In this humanities project, we were introduced into the world of sewing. With the goal of answering how sci-fi/fantasy fiction can help us imagine a different future. We started with sewing, where we learned how to create stuffed animals using other random stuffed animals as our inspiration. We were tasked with transforming the old and Read More…

Mpol

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and Read More…

Operation

Exciting electricity in this project are goal was to make a fully functional custom operation game we did this alone but we could work along side eachother. I used a old shoe box that keoton gave me I then wrapped the box with black paper and made the top blue I then designed the shape Read More…