☀️About Me☀️

☀️About Me☀️

Hi my name is Sunny, and this is my About Me Page to my blog.

I’m Sunny and I am currently in PLP 9 at Seycove Secondary. PLP stands for Performance Learning Program. So in this page I will be telling you all about me and my life.

For starters I love a few things, I love to snowboard, play basket ball, play volley ball, do art, cuddle my dogs, sleep, and hang out with my friends! When I am older I would love to become an ER Doctor, because I love how everyday will be different, and very exciting. If that didn’t work out, I would love to become either a marine biologist or a zoologist. Mainly for my love of animals and nature. Listening to music is one of the best things ever, and it makes me feel calm and helps me think. Finally I also LOVE travelling, it is so cool to see different parts of the world. Some cool places that I have been to: Australia (Perth, Melbourne, Sydnee, Brisbane) Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Mexico, Alberta, Oregon/Washington, and more! A fun fact about me is that I was born in Melbourne Australia, and then I moved to Perth and lived there until I was 7. I then moved to Vancouver Canada when I was 7!

I am editing this Sunday, December 10, 2023, and I am excited to say that I will be on a plane in 5 days. I have a tradition to go to Perth Australia for Xmas break. Even more exciting I am staying 1 night in the Philippines on the way to Australia so that is another thing I can add to where I have been!

I have two dogs, and they are literally the best things ever!

This is Charles!
And this is Stan!

This is a collage that I have created to show what I think about, what I love, and what I love to do!

This is a little GIF animation that I made at the start of Grade 8!

Now you know more about me! Feel free to check out my YouTube channel as well!

my youtube here