Global Exploration🌏 Christopher Columbus’ Journey.✨

Hello everyone, welcome back to another one of my blog posts! In this one I will be sharing another book that I have created on book creator, and I will be telling you all about it.

my book: https://read.bookcreator.com/HNhRwMnhY7T0uBCE2ifvXWhh0jy1/pyK-fghLRSmiTu0s7TUEYA

The assignment: Your final product will be a travelogue– a written account of the the exploration experiences of someone from the “Age of Exploration.” You will make this project using Book Creator. Your purpose is to communicate understanding through story, so you want it to be historically accurate. To make your travelogue effective, you will include interesting images. The more creative you are with these images, the better.

The success criteria: -tells a complete story based on historically accurate information -uses all your skills in image making to create beautiful work -answers the driving question.

What was my favourite part? My favourite part of this assignment was definitely drawing and creating the images, mainly because I love art but also because I got to create so many different types of art. My second favourite part was creating the book, and writing my story about Christopher Columbus.

What was my least favourite part? My least favourite part was probably the note-taking and gathering information part. Mainly because the other parts of this assignment were a lot of fun.

What would I do differently? If I did this assignment again I would probably make my images match my story better.

Byyyeeeeee ✌️