Yes

Yes   [...]

Ultimate Design Challenge!

Hello! Inside Scimatics, I have been 3D modelling a design out of basic shapes.  During this process, I have learnt a lot from ranging on h [...]

The End of Destination Imagination (For This Year)

Hello people! I have just finished doing Destination Imagination.  Doing this project was quite challenging but did quite well at the end. [...]

Coding with chemistry

Hello people! Today I will be talking about what I have been doing inside Scimatics!  I have learnt a lot of new information about atoms an [...]

The Renaissance, a Time of Prosperity and Ideas

Hey people! In this blog I will be going over the project I have been doing for the last month.  I hope you enjoy! What is the Renaissance [...]

Loon lake!

Hello people!  2 weeks ago, the grade 8s and 9s went to Loon lake for about a week!  I had a lot of fun and will be sharing today what we [...]

Destination Imagination! (Mid post)

Hello world! Today, I will be talking about what I have been doing for the past couple weeks.  It has been quite hard and difficult doing t [...]

Poetry!

Hello people! For the last project in the semester for Humanities, I have been working on a poetry unit.  I had to create different types o [...]

My MPOL! (2022)

Hello! Today I will be talking about how I think I have improved over the course of this year.  I have enjoyed my time in PLP and I hope yo [...]

Lasers! (Scimatics)

Hello people!  For this blog post, I will be talking about what we have been doing in Scimatics… lasers!  We also learnt about the Pytha [...]
Theme by: Allo les Parents, Powered by: Wordpress