Ultimate design challenge

For this project my driving question was how can I create a volleyball court with maximum volume. In this project we used tinker cad to design a object we chose to have maximum surface area or volume, for mine i chose a volleyball court.then we learnt about finding surface area and volume of shapes and […]

Loon lake

Going to loon lake was such an amazing opportunity to learn more about each other all against the beautiful backdrop of the lake and the forest. There were so many fun things to do such as archery, laser tag and shelter building, and all of these I got to do with my peers. It was […]

Chemistry coding

Welcome back to my blog! We just finished a project called chemistry coding in Scimatics. The driving question for this project was how can the behaviour of matter be explained by the kinetic molecular theory and the atomic theory. We started the project by creating a mind node of all the questions we had, and […]

Laser laws

“How can we test the law of reflection and the Pythagorean theorem?”   When we started this project I had so many questions! Even though I’ve learnt the answers to all of them, finishing this project has brought up even more questions. We started by learning about what the Pythagorean theorem actually even is. The […]

Working with words

I’ve never really been into poetry, but mostly because I’ve never tried writing my own poetry. Poetry has always, in some way, been present in my life wether its me as a kid reading doctor Suess or someone resisting poetry on TV and i never took the time toreally experience it. The driving question for […]

MPOL

How have I demonstrated growth as a learner so far this year? How can I sharpen my Learning Plan to ensure I will reach my learning targets by the end of this school year? Writing this blog post was really hard! Reflecting and looking back over past work is my least favourite part of a […]

Winter exhibition

What can the outsiders teach us about world view? What is world view? What is The Outsiders? What even is an exhibition?  The driving question for this humanities project was “What can the Outsiders teach us about world view?”. World view was explained to us as being “the goggles you see the world through” and […]