My Blog about Electricity

Our society relies on electricity to complete almost all modern activities. We rely on electricity for more than just charging our cel phones and running our computers. Television screens, airplanes, cars, video games, hospitals and even our school rely on electricity to work. Without electricity we would not have lights to allow us to work Read More…

My first film for exhibition

The First Film and Exhibition was an Avatar themed event that I was involved in. I helped in the set up of the rooms by changing the staff room into a colonialists “Risk” inspired room. I also created a short film for the event. The other classrooms were transformed into Avatar inspired scenes touching on Read More…

Nation X

day one; i woke up again starving and yet must go to work or i will not ever have any more money than my basic daily payment which is already not enough. i’m sure things will turn out okay but who knows what could happen/ day two;  the food is sparse and awful when we Read More…

The Power of Geography

The Alberta PLP “2” trip was an adventure that I was so glad to be a part of as it gave me a new perspective of history, geography and a great adventure with my peers.   The actual visiting the locations where major events have transpired over the many years in BC and Alberta, which Read More…

TPOL

September 2022, I will have transitioned from PLP 8 to 9.  The past year (Grade 8 PLP) has been amazing for me – it truly has. I love the teachers and of course all of my friends and classmates. What I feel about this year is personal: and, may not make sense to all of Read More…

DI

Hi  everyone, I participated in the DI this year as a grade 8 student at Seycove.  I tried to help as much as I could .    I was happy when I helped move the very large stage from Seycove to the truck to the event.  I was also happy to support my team of Read More…

Chemistry Coding

Hi my name is Kadin, and welcome back to my blog! In this project we learned about atoms and molecules, and how to code on scratch. The final assignment for our project was making a atoms game in any regard. While learning about atoms, I drew some different types of atomic structures for difffernt atoms. Read More…

Renaissance Post

Hi my name is Kadin! Welcome back to my blog. In this post I will. Be reflecting on my most recent project that was on the renaissance! The driving question for this project is, “What significant developments emerged from the past and how do they impact us today?” We started off the project by establishing Read More…

Laser blog

During this project we learnt about science and math concepts, which we combined in our final project. We learnt about electromagnetic radiation and we focused on how light moves and interacts with matter. We also learnt about geometry where we focused on the pythagorean theorem.  We used textbooks and worked on worksheets to develop an Read More…

Coolest Drum Set!

This is a picture of the coolest drum set! This set although not as complex as some other drum sets, is the coolest in my opinion because it belongs to me. This is my very own drum set and it means a lot to me. There are many types of drums and symbols on a Read More…