Without An H

“I would rather die of passion than of boredom”

1

The Medium is the Message-Summative Post

For this summative blog post, we had to answer our driving question: How does what we hear, read and see influence us? We had to make an ad for a local business in Deep Cove to help us get the answer to our driving question. I earlier talked about this project with This Post. From…

Continue Reading

The Medium is the Message

Our latest Project was “The Medium is the Message”, a project that focuses on advertising and consumerism. Our driving question for this project was “How does what we hear, read, and see influence us?” Launch Teamwork The very first thing we did in this project was talk about teamwork. Our teachers wanted to show his…

Continue Reading

My User Manual Project

My User Manual Project For our first project in PLP grade 8 we had two main goals. We would make User Manuals. They are basically guides for how to operate people. It has tips, troubleshooting, accessibility, etc. The second thing we had to create for this project was a Memoji  laptop with stickers that we…

Continue Reading

1

Welcome to the yellow blog!

Welcome to my blog! I’m Sara (without an H) and I’m here with a blog to throw at the maybe 2 people who will read it. My blog is dedicated to my school work and is technically a learning portfolio. I’m going to post many things about school and the projects we do here on this…

Continue Reading