My Ultimate Design Challenge

Hello welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my most recent project in Scimatics. In this project we learned about Surface Area and Volume. Everyone had to pick an everyday object to make sure it had maximum Surface Area/Volume depending on the one they chose. We made […]

Chemistry Coding – a Scimatics Post.

Hi welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my most recent post in Scimatics. This project was all about the Kinetic Molecular Theory and the Atomic Theory. Our driving question was “How can the behaviour of matter be explained by the kinetic molecular theory and atomic theory?” […]

Renaissance: a Change Engine

Hello, welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my latest project in humanities. This project was called “Renaissance a Change Engine.” The driving question was: “What significant developments emerged from the past and how do they impact us today?“ The first thing we did was learn about […]

My mPol – 2022

Hello, welcome back or to my blog! This is my mPol presentation, if you don’t know what it stands for, it stands for Mid-Term Presentation of Learning. For the next 7 minutes I will be talking about most of the things I learned this year, learning opportunities, and things I did well in. The subjects […]