Exponent Rodents!

How can you make a fun and engaging card game using exponents? In this project we were tasked with creating a fun game with the main focus being exponents, we had to incorporate multiple different exponent laws and a clear and simple point system. How’d we do it, making a game is a lot harder […]

Comic Cells

Have you ever wondered how cells fight viruses off inside your body? Well in this project we created comic books about how cells and viruses interact. We had 3 choices for our comics, interaction between cells and viruses, photosynthesis, and cellular respiration. I ended up choosing the interaction between cells and viruses. I chose the […]

Ultimate Design Challenge

We just finished another project, this time our goal was create a 3d model in tinkercad that was a higher volume or surface depending on its use and we had to use formula for every shape we used calculate and combine all the surface area and volume. My partner and I started this project by […]

Chemistry Coding

Chemistry and coding, you probably think they have nothing similar, but in this project we just finished, we combined them into fun interactive games and simulators. We started this project out by finding out what we knew about the matter and questions we have for the future of this project; we ended up making a […]

The More Things Change 🦫

What did European settlement mean for all the people involved? This is the question we answered throughout this project; we knew all about Canada’s complete history and the three groups involved, the French, the British, and the First Nations. Each of these groups was affected differently; in this blog post, I’ll talk about how each […]

Built To Last

My group and I just finished DI, probably one of our most significant, most stressful projects. If you don’t know how Destination imagination works, it’s a challenge where you get tasked to complete one of 4 challenges engineering, science, fine arts and technology. In DI, you compete against kids worldwide; this year was a little […]