Regionals, Eh

In school my teachers decided to make us do a project tournament thing called Destination Imagination or DI. The whole basis for D.I. is that you are given something to do with a certain set of rules. In my groups case, we had a technical challenge, so we had to create a “stage” that would move one of our group members from one place to another while incorporating a story into it. Our story was a farmer finds a time machine and travels to the future and meets his future self and finds out that all of the farms had been turned into factory’s and that there was a massive war going on. After that happened he went back in time and stayed as a farmer. This tournament has 3 stages regionals, provincials and globals. Recently my group went to regionals and we came in first in that project, but there is also something called and Instant Challenge or IC. IC’s are challenges that you are told nothing about until they happen, and you are given are a certain amount of time to complete the task. It is mostly just improvisation and team work. We also came in first for the instant challenge as well. Which made us move on to provincials. I dont really know much about what happened regionals because I was in Whistler while it happened. I will be able to go to provincials but one of the other group members will not be there so I will fill in for him and take his part in the play. Guess I’ll be talking about provincials in a month, eh

This is so true, eh.