Evelyn Posts Stuff

The stuff that Evelyn posts

Evelyn Makes Promises She Probably Can’t Keep

Why hello there! Haven’t seen you guys in a while!

This last year has been a lot. New school, new house, terrifying pandemic- writing blog posts has been one of the last things on my mind. Motivation for pretty much anything has been hard to come by.

But that all changes in this exciting revival of Evelyn Posts Stuff! More posts are coming this school year. Probably. I aim to post at least once a month, but that’s probably a little ambitious considering my current levels of inspiration.

I’ve got some ideas and hopefully with the arrival of Grade 10 I will also have some motivation for things that are not just lying in bed and watching weird minecraft videos.

Various post ideas:

• A post about Dungeons and Dragons! My life has been consumed with this wonderful game this past year, and I may have a bit of an over-abundance of things to say about it.
  • My current favourite musicals! I did a post like that for the Student Blogging Challenge a few years ago, but things have changed a bit since then and I’d like to use my minuscule platform to promote some smaller creators.
  • She-ra and the Princesses of Power! One of my latest obsessions, this show is immaculate and you should definitely watch it. It’s rather fruity, if you know what I mean. I like fruit.
  • An update – or, should I say, pupdate – on Barley, my dog! He’s grown a lot in the past few years and it’s been a while since he made an appearance on here. Everyone loves a post full of dog photos, right? Here’s a bonus since you’re still reading my blog after I abandoned you for a year:

As soon as I tried to take a photo of him he came and snuggled.

• I may do a full post on getting my hair cut. It went from more than ten inches to a little under two in the span of an hour. I feel like that deserves some hype.
  • I’ve got a few other things to talk about, but it would be a signature Evelyn Posts Stuff post if I didn’t reference how long this post is about to be and how I should wrap it up soon!

I’ve been alright this year. It’s been a little difficult, moving to a new school and dealing with a pandemic along with some other personal stuff, but I’ve managed. I hope you all are doing well, and make sure to drink water and wear a mask in public spaces. I love you, stay safe.

Cheers,

Evelyn 🧑🏽‍🦱

3 Comments

1. keren banget bermanfaat

2. Hello, friend! It sure has been a long time, and believe it or not, I missed your funny, creative, honest and yet still touching style of writing.

I also love your updated bitmoji, it’s so cool! And a lovely swirly-tie-diey-patterny shirt as well.

I look forward to reading some of your next blog posts, and I hope your pupdate segment reoccurs (I just can’t resist and adorable floofster).

See ya for now!
    Kate