A Page About Evelyn
Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Evelyn and my pronouns are she/her.
I live in western Canada.
Here are some random unimportant facts about me.
- I really don’t like scrambled eggs, but I do like omelettes.
- I have a younger sister named Amy, who I am very close with.
- I have a dog called Barley. He’s the best pupper. I wrote a whole post about him.
- I speak English, French, and a very limited amount of ASL.
- I play a lot of D&D, one campaign with my friends at school and Dungeon-Mastering another for my sister’s friends!
- I like to row. It’s fun! I’ve only flipped a boat once, but it was very chilly!
- My favourite pass-time is reading. I read everything, from King Lear (it was pretty gruesome) to murder mysteries. My proudest accomplishment is when I finished Jane Eyre. I was very proud of myself even though it took me 3 months.
- My favourite food is sushi: specifically, sashimi (raw fish) and pretty much any type of sushi roll. I also like mashed potatoes.
- My favorite colour is green.
- My favourite TV show is She-ra and the Princesses of Power. I have watched it 3 times and counting.
- I live in a house on the edge of a cliff, which is slightly terrifying but also has nice views.
- I am a certified babysitter. (It sounds fancier if I say ‘certified’.)
- I am horribly afraid of sitting in the front seat of any car. I am working to get over my fear, though.
- I moderate a discord server for gay people.
- I am really bad at playing Minecraft, but I enjoy it anyway.
That’s me! All the random things that you didn’t need to know.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment on my blog!