A Page About Evelyn
Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Evelyn and I use any pronouns. I live in western Canada.
Here are some random unimportant facts about me.
- I really don’t like scrambled eggs, but I do like omelettes.
- I have a younger sister named Amy, who I am very close with.
- I have a dog called Barley. He’s the best pupper. I wrote a whole post about him.
- I speak English, French, and a very limited amount of ASL.
- I play a lot of D&D, and it consumes my life. In a good way.
- I am horrible at cooking, but marginally ok at baking. I’m not entirely sure how that works.
- My favourite pass-time is reading. I read everything, from King Lear (it was pretty gruesome) to murder mysteries. My proudest accomplishment is when I finished Jane Eyre. I was very pleased with myself even though it took me 3 months.
- My favourite food is tiramisu. I don’t get to eat it very often, but it is very delicious.
- My favourite colour is green.
- My favourite TV show is She-ra and the Princesses of Power. I have watched it 9 times and counting.
- I live in a house on the edge of a cliff, which is slightly terrifying but also has nice views.
- I am a certified babysitter. (It sounds fancier if I say ‘certified’.)
- I am horribly, irrationally afraid of sitting in the front seat of cars.
- I like trees. They are very cool. Did you know that trees release chemicals called phytoncides, which can make us happier and lower anxiety levels?
- I am really bad at playing Minecraft, but I enjoy it anyway.
That’s me! All the random things that you didn’t need to know.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment on my blog!