A project about Germany thats not about WWI or WWII

Hi and welcome to my yoga retreat 🧘‍♀️

SIIIKKKKEEEEE!!!  

Welcome back to yet another blog post about yet another school project 😒

This project is a socials project, and the main focusing for this socials project is all about nationalism. We basically stared off where we left off in grade 8 (something about trade)

To start off We were all put into groups.

We all had a showbie slot we had the chance to fill out with our preferred; group members and our preferred nationalism topic. In the end I scored German nationalism with Xander and Julian. 💪

The final product for this project would eventually be 3 pictures posted of instagram with a caption, plus 3 relevant hashtag’s

to get straight to it, this is what we came up with ⬇️

One day we add a group discussion and decided on who would created what for the final post; I ended up creating our “CHOICE” image (examples: a photo, drawing, design, GIF, infographic etc.), Xander created the “drawing of photo” and Julian created the “quote” all for our final piece.

After a few weeks of multiple revisions of our final images, our final caption and deciding on our captions we can up with this

ig posts

Go check out my other friends and what them and their groups created: THE IG LINK

In the end it was a fun project. Began with limited information on German nationalism or nationalism at all and left with much more then I began With. I now have A well formulated honest opinion with facts to back me up and a proud complete finished product and blog post as a review of my project  

Hannah 🧇🫓🦪🍙🍚🍦🍨