What A Time To Be Alive DI Online

Hello 👋🏻, I am writing another post and it has the same topic as the last post I wrote. It is about Destination Imagination the wonderful learning experience. It is great 👍and this time thanks to Covid-19, we had to do it online. It was a bit hard to adjust to at first but it was worth it for the fun. I had the same group of people I had last time and we work well together, Logan, Erin, Dries and Sophia. This time we had to use an app called Zoom to present are challenge. It is like FaceTime but for work meetings, you can set up meetings and codes to send to anyone you want to have join. This is what we used to present our challenge.

I am getting off track, this time our presentation went really well. We had three appraising teachers and one special student appraiser. This is what helped our group do much better the second time around. Over all I enjoyed doing it online because we had virtual backgrounds. A setting that would change the world behind you to a photo that every one in the Zoom chat can see. This is how we had our back drop on every buddy’s background. We had the same story but with a few changed elements. The biggest change is our unseen character we changed  to a Russian Astronaut instead of the Alien astronaut. We have an astronaut that wants to be first to the moon and will kill to get what he wants. The other big change was we no longer have a rover, instead we have a letter from HQ. This is a bit random but I am going to show a photo from our presentation to demonstrate what it looked like.

This is the photo, we have three teachers as I said before in this post. The special guest is Zoe Wooles she is a student from Switzerland 🇨🇭. She is very sweet and kind. She is in the photo above, in the right, middle camera 🎥. She was amazing to have in the Zoom meeting and really helpful for information. I hope she will be involved in the following year DI preparation for next year. I should probably say more about Zoom the awesome app we used. Zoom has a setting called active speaker. It lets you see and only see the main speaker. We used this feature to make our presentation a lot better. I had to use a room in my house I didn’t like, the trash room. It is a room full of our family’s stuff we don’t use. I had to use it to get away from my mum and little brother. I am not saying their names for privacy reasons. Anyway yeah it is a small cramped room that I had to use. I was the Russian Astronaut 👨‍🚀 all I wore was a blue hoodie and black skiing helmet. 

This was all I had to write about so this is the end of this post, I will see all you people in the next post. Bye!!!!!!!!! 👋🏻