Music, Week 5

Welcome back to another self-imposed blog post. This week we have been assigned to do a post about music. We turn to the sheet for more details, So as I have been challenged to do this by myself, and also forgot to officially sign up,…

There’s A Vlog In My Blog! Week 4

OK YALL WELCOME BACK AND HOW DO YOU TURN CAPS LOck off oh I got it.  This week we were instructed to create a post on whatever our heart desired. So, in that case, let’s begin another blog post, fuelled by 80s music and fondue….

Information, But Make It Fashion, Week 3

Guys I’m doing this because I gleefully despise not doing things to completion. So this is Week 2 is sponsored by Crocs. Well in my head it is. I’m really just taking the mickey outa these challenges because I am UNREGULATED!… why am I allowed…

Comments, Week 1+2

Comments are something we all get at one point or another. I think it’s important to remind my audience about the impact comments can have and how they effect people positively and negatively. (Note: This is technically a part of my grade 9 SBC. Because…

My horrid sense of humour

Right so I’ve had a not so great day so far, but tomorrow is another day, right? RIGHT? Here’s a collection of horrible memes and reddit posts that made me laugh, in the hopes that whoever might be reading this, laughs as well. Also, you…

Spring Exhibition!

What’s up? The sky! More specifically, Bluesky. This post is about the spring exhibition! Yay? I hope you enjoy this post and I’ll see you in gr. 10! Goals for this post are to be short and concise with good explanation. I usually have a…

Tempest Blog Post

OOOOOOOO who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Well the correct answer is Spongebob but I have a blog post due so I think I should move there and avoid my learning. So, to recap this project we had to answer our driving…

TPOL’s

Yo dawg (or dawgette) what up. Man, sometimes I think if I met me I would put me somewhere I couldn’t interact with other people. But then I lose my train of t… oH! A butterfly! What was I saying? Oh yeah, I remember now,…

PGP Final Post!

All right mates. I have had a pretty stellar year so far. It’s been filled with school, sports, new  friends, fear and celebration. (And lots of new and old-ish words – Like, “stellar”) This post is about my PGP experiences so far. The main focus…