Like Terms

Hello, Hi, Sup, and Hey. Can you guess what topic we are discussing today by that clue? Of course you can, you aren’t dumb and you read the title. Today we are talking about like terms. The terms we are mentioning today are math terms….

The Power of Place

Welcome back. Today’s post is going to be a first for me. It’s going to be a collaboration… Of sorts. I am going to be collaborating with my past self. That sounds strange but I assure you, you’re right. It is a strange idea. But…

MPOLs 2020

Welcome back mon amis. Today we are discussing the events of the past 7 months of my life in Switzerland. That means mainly school wise, but I’ll also dive into some goals, things that I’m proud of, and things that I would like to maintain….

How to be the Best

Hello friends. Welcome back to another post. The topic of todays post is how to be the best. Well, thats quite vague so lets be more specific here because I’m thinking you can’t read minds. If you can, I promise I don’t think about career…

How To Be The Best – Full Answers

Ayden: So one thing that I immediately think about when you ask that is that you need to love what you’re doing. With cycling, like a lot of things, you need to be so passionate about it and truly want to achieve the goals you…

Week 8 – Final Post for 2019

Welcome back. This week is the final post for the Student Blogging Challenge and honestly, I think we are all relieved. For this post, we are reflecting on how we have improved and our overall growth. Here is our final graphic! After I prove that…

Week 7

Welcome back. Websters dictionary defines holiday as a period of time where goofing off and doing zero work is acceptable… I think I really didn’t check. This weeks challenge to to write about Holidays and Festivities. We were instructed to complete 2 of the following…

Week 6🤠

Welcome back. Lets just jump into this weeks challenge, emojis. As you can tell by my lack of enthusiasm and exclamation marks, I am not psyched. This challenge gives me a lot of opportunity to grow with last year’s challenge on this topic being horrible….

Music, Week 5

Welcome back to another self-imposed blog post. This week we have been assigned to do a post about music. We turn to the sheet for more details, So as I have been challenged to do this by myself, and also forgot to officially sign up,…