Back in November my class went to Oregon. It was for a week and we did many things that I’m here to share.

We went to Oregon for 6 days. To get to Oregon we had to bus. It was a very long ride. Everyday we did some kind of field study there. We made a book which shows everything we did but here is some pictures to show you.

Here are some photos that I took in Oregon.

So the Oregon book. It was a book everyone in my class made. It explained everything we did. We made the book on an app called book creator. The app was actually really good. If I need to make another book I would do somethings differently but I think it was good.
Link to book that explains everything I learned= https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-2ye-lIDR3EbnZrbkllZHp2Wlk
While in Oregon we had to make some advertisements. My group was Lauren, Alivia, Luca, Daniel, and me. The advertisements we had to make where one on a tourist spot, one on a
business, and the other was on natural disasters.

For my group the tourist spot was Yaquina Head cobble beach. The beach was so pretty. We took lot’s of photos then when we got back we made advertisements about the. Here is one of my copies.

For the business advertisement my group got Cabala’s. Cabala’s was so amazing we got to even have a interview with a worker in the meeting room. When we got back I actually learned that I could make the advertisement on pages. Here is the advertisement I made looks like.

For the natural disaster advertisement. I did tsunamis. Oregon is know to have tsunamis so it was a perfect advertisement to do. Everyone could do any natural disaster they wanted but they mostly did tsunamis. I would do a different photo for this one but let me show you the advertisement.

Hope you liked reading about my Oregon experiences.