The spring exhibition show casing dulce et decorum est.

So this is the second spring exhibition that i have d with plp and i would say that it was my favourite and also the one that went the best. The reason that i think that this went well is because i really enjoyed this project and put my 100% into it and as a result i felt i was able to showcase my work very well.

So this blog post is about the exhibition and the project that the exhibition was on. For the first part of this blog post i want to talk about the project. So this project was called dulce et decorum est. So this project was on World War One. The first part of this project was focused on learning about World War One. We learn about the cause and consequence of the war, why the war was started. If you want to know why the war started encyclopedia britanica is a good source to learn about it. Once we knew why the war started we learned about what happened in Canada during the war. We learned about the social and political changes that happened during Canada during the war like women getting the right to vote, draft exemptions for status Indians(first peoples). Next we learned about the war effort so how many men went to fight in Europe (too many) the production on the home front.

We then had to choose what we are going to do for out projects. We brainstormed and picked our topic. My topic was discrimination in the military. For my project I focuses on bringing to light the service of black and indigenous peoples during the First World War. For my projects i made a keynote with b-role to, a paragraph for peoples to read and a model to kinda show how peoples would have been treated.

For the exhibition we decorated our room based on the theme of our projects (so World War One) we then presented them to the guest explaining why we made our exhibits. Each person made a presentation on a different part of the war. 

Thank you for reading.

As shown by the photo above we all did our projects standing sideways on a wall.