New Beginnings! (At the end of the year)

Hey guys! We just finished a project called New Beginnings. To start our project we made a Seycove advertisement. The Seycove part of it had nothing to do with our actual project, but the photo part of it was meant to fine-tune our photo editing skills.

Then we learned about fur trade some more and watched this video: It is AMAZING!! I highly suggest watching this series of videos, about Canada’s history. It is VERY interesting.

After that, we practiced some nature photography, and I have a few photos here that you can check out.

Comment on what your favourite photo is!

Then we got on to making our image. We pitched our idea to our teacher, then once the teacher approved it, we went out and took a final photo. Here’s my pitch and my final photo:

My topic is beaver trade.

The photo that I’m going to take is a photo of a little pond that is on the way of where I walk to school. It is sort of beside Myrtle.

For my visual one I’m going to have what’s good about beaver trade. I’m going to have a beaver on a log, the half beaver coin, and a gun.

For my visual two, I’m going to have what’s bad about beaver trade. A gravestone, a French flag, and a British flag to represent the conflict of the two sides. (at the end I didn’t actually add the two flags I thought something else would look better).

After that, we went on and made our final product! The website we used is Flourish, and it is great to make stuff just like this!

Here you go! (Slide the white line with the dot on it left and right to see the beauty of Flourish)

Thanks for reading!