bazinga

good grief

Fashion in the Five-O’s

Hey guys, welcome back to the blog.  We are back with a new post. In my previous post I explained the project, which is all about the 50’s and post war history. In my last class we talked about how… Continue Reading →

50’s Life

What up, it’s definitely been a while. But as much as I have probably been missed I finally return so don’t be working. We’ve actually started a brand new project about the post war history of Canada. We’re focusing on… Continue Reading →

My Verona

Heya, what up, just in case you were wondering, the title IS a rip off of my Cherona, but anyways. I just finished a major project, a live radio play! Now as I have talked about in all of my… Continue Reading →

Ye Old English

Hiya or Ēalā; hāl. Now you may have been wondering what strange language I just spoke, well that would be old English. Now quite recently as I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned in other blog posts I have recently finished reading… Continue Reading →

A Protest That Made History

1968, the year that changed the world? This was a topic we were discussing in school this week, and one of the events we brought up was the student protest at the 1968 Olympics, however my research on that lead… Continue Reading →

Bloody Brilliant

That’s bloody brilliant! If you hear that phrase often, I’m willing to bet you either have English or Australian parents, but I probably wouldn’t stake my life on it. Aha, I’m back. Well Recently in class we’ve been discussing Shakespeare… Continue Reading →

WW2 – A Shift In History

Whattup and welcome to the blog. We’ve just wrapped up yet another podcast episode, and project. This one was all about WW2. We were supposed to create a podcast episode that answered the driving question HOW MIGHT WE USE STORIES… Continue Reading →

The Art of War

(The post cover image is my all time favourite surrealist painting “peg-top” by artist Hans Bellmer) Hey guys welcome back to the blog i guess. We’re still on our project about WW2. In in my typical fashion I got curious… Continue Reading →

The Fall Of The Empire

Hi, and welcome to the blog? As you may have guessed this is another absolutely incredible weekly review, but I’ve just gotten a more fun title. Now this post has a bit of a backstory to how I got here… Continue Reading →

Margaret Thatcher And Post War Britain

Hey all :\ and welcome to the post. It was a pretty packed week we just had. We did to milestones and got an interview, I did plenty of in class work. In this week we drove a lot more… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 bazinga — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑