Consequences of colonization

For humanities in the last couple of weeks we have been learning about the consequence of colonization. We had three different keystones. For keystone one we had to make explicit And impolite charts on the origanal photo. An implicit view on a drawing, this mean we have to find what the image shows without showing it. An explicit view is when the drawing directly shows what it happening. For keystone 2 we had to make we had to make a new view of the drawing. To do this we addded a new perspective onto he photos i added an aboriginal person looking at the boat. The pero le on the part on the original imaje where wondering how this will change there life and so where the people on shore looking at the boat For keystone three we made an AR video explaining each photo. In this process i could have added more detail into my drawing and tried tracing more of the things to make it look better. This was quite a fun class I found that we didn’t have much time in class to do the work. I found i learned allot about how the colonization happened and why people did and the history of Canada. For our final product we made a video and put it on YouTube

Posted in PLP