About me: The penguin

Hello everybody and welcome to the penguin hideout! My names is James and I’m the owner of this blog as well as a PLP 8 student at Seycove Secondary school. I like to read, play video games, speed cube (my personal best is 34.29), and many other things.

This blog is about penguins, only penguins, all penguins. The end. Nah, just kidding, on this blog I will be posting highlights and final products of my usually awesome projects in PLP 8. But you may be wondering by now, “who is this weird kid who likes penguins and only penguins?” <— this is you.

Well now that you asked I’ll tell you. Or will I? Yeah I guess I will. Well lucky you. Some things that I’m proud of are my ability to speed solve a Rubik’s cube, my hair. (There sure is a lot of it but hey, built-in umbrella), and yeah, that’s about all I can think of for now.

I’m gonna graduate from high school in 2027 which seems like a long time from now but hey, I’m two months into high school and I feel like its been two weeks so maybe it won’t seem so long. (Seriously though, humans spend like 1/3 of their life learning).

Some stuff I mentioned in my collage explained? Fine.

In the bottom left corner there’s a picture of me (you see what I mean about the hair now, huh?) In the middle edges on both sides there are pictures of my speed cubes.

In the pictures there is a 2×2 cube and a 3×3 cube.

For the bottom right corner corner there is a piano. I have been playing piano since I was five or six (I think).

The penguin is there because they’re my favourite animal and they’re just awesome.

The gaming controller because I like video games, my favourite are Minecraft, Grounded, and Goat Simulator.

And the character is the middle is supposed to be me as a peanuts character. That was a school assignment but I thought I could include it here, and the background is green because that’s my favourite colour.

Here is my about me Keynote animation, we’ve been working on this for a few days and I think you’ll like it. Here it is.

*pants. Ok, that was a lot of writing but I thinks thats all I need to write, see you soon fellow penguins for a project reflection!