Geek Out with Miata
When I was younger I was in to Hotwheels and I liked cars.
When I got a little older, I got into JDM Cars and playing video games. JDM cars are tuner cars with the wheel on the right side. This is because it is made for driving in Japan where they drive on the other side of the road. These cars come from the factory with higher output than the Japanese cars made for import here.
I discovered that there is a lot of people who love tuning these cars.
This is when I found the MX5 Mazda Miata. I thought it was small and cute.
I always loved the pop-up headlights. It reminds me of a smiling face. It is my favorite. This picture is of my Miata in the video game I play.
Every time I see one I point it out to my dad! And he’s like I know I know so what! I want one as my first car.
7 Interesting Things About Me You May Not Know
- I like to dirt bike and I own a Honda CRF150R. I prefer trail riding but I still enjoy track riding. Riding at Squamish, Pemberton and Popcum. I started riding when I was 10 years old.
- I play airsoft. I find airsoft fun because its competitive, it requires teamwork and communication. And you can play with friends from school and my dad. I’ve been playing for just over a year.
- I like to mountain bike. Because it’s fun and great way to explore the mountains and BC. I’ve been on a bike since I could walk. I started on a run bike and still love it to this day. I find peace in the quiet forests.
- Video games – I like them. I have been playing them for years. I got my first console when I was 7. Me and my brother got the WiiU. Our favorite game was Splatoon.
- Skiing and snowboarding is a fun winter sport. I enjoy going with my family. I have been skiing since I could walk. I have learned from doing snowplow to the toughest runs on Whistler and Blackhomb because my parents put me in the ski program at Whistler since I was 4. I have met a lot of cool coaches and friends in the program.
- I have been playing hockey since I was 3 or 4. My mom used to take me to 8 rinks when I was little for lessons during the day and I’m still playing now.
- I started playing Water polo in grade 6. One of my friends got me to join with a bunch of friends. We have been playing on the team since. I enjoy playing because all of my friends play it.