Reflective learning

I think we learned about Fred hertzog because he was a important person that took photos and we take photos everyday and that is a important skill to learn. Because in real life right now because everything right now is online and a lot of business are moving online so if you ever want to be a graphic designer this would help as a first step into entering the design world. We also learned how to edit photos some things that we did are moulding movement were we made a GIF, creating collages about me were we basically just made a collage about yourself (I will post mine at the bottom of this blog post with the other ones i made below) the next one we did was manufacturing mood were we got a card and had to take a photo and use filters to express that mood i got bored and the last one we did was composing composition were we learned how to use the grid to line photos up and how to use the blur to focus one thing in your photo. Anyways learning about photography was fun and I can’t wait to learn about Emily Carr enjoy my photos and see you next time.

This is my manufacturing mood photo

This is were we had to take photos of random letters around the school and then make are name