Maker portfolio post,
In maker we made 5 videos reflecting on 3 skills: clips, shots and angles and planning and shooting. We also did a fun video and a about me video. The link to all my videos will be down below. We also did goal setting in this sector. The final assignment for goal setting was a goal ladder wich I will leave down below.
Work out video
Through making the videos I’ve learned and grown my skills a lot I’ve done this by making storyboards a story board is somthing movie makers use to plan out there shots, my story board is not as detailed or as long as there’s would be but it’s still good ill show you a photo at the end of this post. I’ve also grown in my shooting and planning skill, I now know that planning your shoots and angles before hand than it makes It a lot easier when filming.
I think that I deserve a sunshine because I handed in all my work and my work is complete to the best of my abilities. Also in any group that I was in I would contribute all my help, I would also try to be the main character when possible to exit my comfort zone wich is one of my learning plan goal.
Here are the links to my videos: workout video , Funny video , My goal, What inspires me
Simulation blog post,
To introduce this new unit we did a little simulation. In this simulation we simulated a revaluion with four groups these four groups were A,B,C and D. Group A was the poor group, group B was the store owners, group C jail guards and group D where the kings. I was in group A but I was one of the last living ones and the richest with 313$ and two cure cards.
The simulation taught me a lot of things school and real world related. I learned that it best to negotiate everything even if they say it the final price, never tell anybody how much money you have. The final best advice is never ever ever pay your taxes.
- How was this nation structured?
- What rights did you and your group have?
- What freedoms/responsibilities did you have?
- What did you earn? What could you purchase? We’re you able to purchase anything?
- How were you treated? How did you treat others?
- What went wrong? What went right?
- The nation had groups A,B,C,&D each group had there own roles that they had to follow in order not to be arrested.
- My group was the poorest group with the responsibility of cleaning up garbage and writing 100 word dairy entry. We also weren’t aloud to talk to groups C&D without a invitation.
- We had to write a 100 word dairy entry on what we did in the day, we also had to pick up trash.
- Are group made 1 dollar a day which we couldn’t buy anything with. I died with 313 dollars becuase I stole and made dirty money
- I was treated well becasue I would pay well when needed
6. In the first day I was arrested for bodycheking Silas. In the 3 day I was arrested for stealing from the king.
I think if we are graded on this I should get a sun because I didn’t miss any classes and I contributed to the simulation.