History. That’s what this projecto was about. We had to research a person, and make a comic on that person. There were a lot of criteria changes, such as making the story historically accurate, and having to make the characters go to America.

I made my story on Amerigo Vespucci, who was an explorer. America was named after him and I added my own character in Vangando. He is a fisherman and I added him into the story in a was which could have happened in real life, t keep it historically accurate.

You may have noticed that my drawings are floating in the air. How did I do this? Well, I used the app AR maker which you can use to create any space into an augmented reality space. It was a little hard to get used to AR maker, but it got better as I went along filming. Pretty cool app.

I liked this project quite a lot. The story aspect let me explore with what I am capable of, but when we were told to keep it historically accurate, that Made me have to change my story. It taught me to expect change, and to never get to comfortable.

Thanks for reading