Hi people, this blog is simular to another blog I made called My School Advertising Experience.  I suggest that you check it out just to get a better idea about what this is about.  If you don’t want to check it out and just want to read this ill give a brief explanation.  Our class is learning about advertisements.  We interviewed a local business to make an advertisement for them.  We took a school trip to Oregon (you can read more about that in upcoming blog).  Me and my group (Malaika, Ally, Anders, and Anthony)interviewed a business in Oregon to make an advertisement for them.  Anyways, here are my advertisements.

• First draft of Advertisment

The first thing I needed was an Idea, the business we did (Chalet).  I took some pictures when visiting the Chalet and decided to use a picture with pies.  I started working on it and adding different fonts.  The first thing I realized was the light in the photo was a issue.  No matter how much I changed the brightness on photoshop it wouldn’t work with the font colour.  Instead of changing the font colour I kept working with it until I finally had something I liked.  I decided on using two catchfrases like I did on my last advertising assignment and It turned out great.

With my second draft there was one thing I wanted to fix the most, the lighting.  In some places, you still couldn’t read the text that well so I got to work.  I tried changing the brightness and moving around the text to make it readable.  I also changed the colour of the text to a brighter yellow.  I think that I fixed the problem but I still wasn’t too happy about it.

With my third draft, I finally wanted to fix the brightness on the photo.  I put the photo back into photoshop to try and fix it.  I started if trying to darken the picture as much as I could.  After doing so the picture looked really weird.  After a long amount of time I fixed it up and changed the text to a red because that is what colour it is on there website.

With my fourth and final draft I knew what I needed to change, the background.  I tried using a different photo for the background.  I changed the brightness and it worked really well.  There were only some places where it was to bright.  To solve this I added a white box on the top, and the bottem.  I also used the text colours red, and blue because that’s what they use on there sign.  Over all with the final changes I had the advertisement ended up better than my last final advertisement I made.  I am exited to learn more about advertising as my knowledge on it continues to grow.