em’s blog

Not kidding I’m really short

Witness to History

Heyyyy welcome back!! Today I’m going to be talking about my maker calluses most recent project called Witness To History. In this project, we made videos that would explain how a community of our choice has been affected by this… Continue Reading →

💻DI, but online!💻

Hello again! and welcome to my post on the DI Provincials. If you haven’t checked out my DI Regionals post I do suggest that, it will make things a little more clear. But in a quick summary I was in… Continue Reading →

🧠Destinations Imagination Regionals🧠

Hellooooo! and welcome back to another blog post! Today I’m going to talk about DI 2020. What’s DI you ask? Well DI stands for Destination Imagination. And its pretty much a huge project/presentation. We did this last year too, and… Continue Reading →

Let’s Get Riel People

Recently we did a project about ethical dimensions. The driving question for that project was How can we present past actions and decisions through images to help us make decisions of what is fair or unjust? For this blog post,… Continue Reading →

🔧Metaphor Machines🔨

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I’m going to be talking about our most recent project in scimatics. In this project we created a Rube-Goldberg style metaphor machine. Hand crafted series and parallel circuits are built into the… Continue Reading →

🇨🇦Confeder wha? Confederation!🇨🇦

So what is Confederation? Who was part of it? Why did it happen? Well this project we learnt just about that. And those questions we answered in our most recent project, Confederation Commercial. This project involved Canadian history of course,… Continue Reading →

📱TikToks for class? Yessir!📱

Hello, and welcome back!

🍓🍌Making a smoothie for math class?🍌🍓

Hello people and welcome back to another blog post. This time I’m going to be talking a project that we just finished in math. So we were learning about polynomials and like terms. And for the project we had to… Continue Reading →

📚mPOL’s📚

So far this is year has been quite eventful. At the start of this year my class went to Alberta where we learnt about how place impacts us. Then before we knew it, it was already the start of the… Continue Reading →

💥It’s TikTok Time💥

Yes actually we are making TikTok for a class project. But there’s a reason. In class we are studying nationalism and historical significance. The way we are going to be showing our learning is through current day memes. Right now… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 em’s blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑