Mpol

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.

What is the most interesting thing you have learned so far year? What did you find most boring? What was the difference between the two experiences?

Alrighty so, so far this year I think my favourite project was actually our most recent one, the poetry project! I think it was my favourite because im very passionate about poetry and it is one of my favourite things to read, as well as the fact that most poetry is subjective, and your can take it in whatever way you’d like to.

Though I think my least favourite project this year was actually the most recent chemistry project that we did in scimatics! I did like the aspects of it, but I have to admit that im not a big animator fan, especially since it took quite a while, and I think the winter in between sort of complicated things a little, but alas it was still a good project, since I do really like science.

I think the experiences were different because one, they were for two different classes, as well as the fact that with the scimatics chemistry project we had winter break, as well as an additional week in between the project, which left things sort of stale in our minds instead of being fresh in our minds like how they were with our poetry project that we started right after winter break. So I certainly enjoyed the poetry project more than the chemistry project, and I think that contributed to the experience as well, because obviously someone is going to have more fun with the project they enjoy rather than the project they aren’t as keen about.

When did you feel dissatisfied during the process of working on projects?

Something I felt dissatisfied about in the process of working on this poetry project specifically was the first few poems I wrote, I feel as though I didn’t grasp the idea as well as I would’ve liked in the beginning, but the rest of the poems that I wrote throughout this project I think I did a good job on. I wrote a couple of my poems while in the library, listening to piano music, and i think those few are my favourite, and most well written, so I think the library would be a great place to do my homework in the future.

Thank you for reading !