Week 5 of the blogging challenge is all about our similarity’s and differences. The challenge I chose for this week is to show your favorite music.

I listen to a wide variety of genres, but mainly alternative. The reason i favour alternative music over other genres is because of the variety of music in it. I’m not a huge fan of rap but I’m open to it.

One of my favourite artists is LANY. I’ve been listening to their music since August 2017. I really like their music style, the vocals of Paul Klein , and the overall aesthetic of them

One thing I look for when finding new music is the lyrics. I like songs that have meaningful lyrics and sometimes tell a story. You could also say I judge books by their covers, as the album art is important to me as well. If the artist didn’t put work into the cover then did they even put work into the music ?

Another artist I enjoy is mansionz,which is a made up of  Blackbear, and Mike Posner. There music described and alternative hip hop. I love how each song on their album mansionz is different, some are fast paced and others are almost spoken word. There album also reminded me of being happy and being around my friends.

I like to categorize my music into playlists like months or how they make me feel. Also so I am able to see what Songs I liked and when.

Feel free to listen to my playlists as well, and comment your favourite music

Click here the image above to go to my Apple Music profile and view my music and playlists.

<3