Li’l Hutch

The End is Just the Begining

Confeder what? ………Confederation!

Hey there and welcome back to my blog post today I’m going to talk about our most recent humanities unit. For this unit we learned about the confederation of Canada and how all the colonies joined together. The first Milestone… Continue Reading →

Combining like terms

Hey there, welcome back to my blog. Recently we have been learning about combining like terms. The first thing we did was a mini project where we had to build something out of lego and then search up the cost… Continue Reading →

M-POLs

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss… Continue Reading →

Lightsabers at the ready

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….. Our class knew that this December the new Star Wars movie was to be released in theatre. So we knew that for this years winter exhibition it would be based… Continue Reading →

The Bonding of friendship | a Chemistry story

Did you know that if different elements bond they can create a compound? Today I will be talking about our latest chemistry unit in scimatics. We started of by learning about chemical bonding with this we started our first experiment… Continue Reading →

Opinion post

Hey there do you like movies, Star Wars or more specifically the Star Wars prequels? If so then this opinion piece is for you. Recently my class has been working on a Star Wars unit where we have to create… Continue Reading →

Term 1 reflection | video skills

Hi and welcome to another blog post. This post is about another reflection on all the videos that we did so far in term one for maker and match them to different curricular competencies. Empowered Learner • I have leveraged… Continue Reading →

Live event

Hello and welcome to another blog. Our recent assignment was to record an event that happened in our lives. For this video I had some trouble thinking of any events but then one popped into my head, my cousins… Continue Reading →

SBC | Final Week

This has been really fun to participate in the SBC for a second time. Although I found the challenges quite repetitive from last time I did quite enjoy coming up with good ideas for these challenges. For this week I… Continue Reading →

SBC | Traditions

November 19 2005 I was born 14 years later I had to write this blog post. For the student blogging challenge this week it’s about traditions and celebrations. The celebration that I will be writing about is my birthday since… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Li’l Hutch — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑