Li’l Hutch

The End is Just the Begining

The New Normal

Hey guys welcome back to my blog. Today’s post is a bit obvious due to the title, but I’ll tell you anyways. For our second to last maker project we decided to focuse it around COVID-19, we have all been… Continue Reading →

DI 2020

Hi there and welcome to my DI 2020 blog post. I once again enjoyed DI and ended up with a really good team, Malaika, Emily, Jude, Anthony, Noah and me. We decided to choose improve for our challenge and were… Continue Reading →

Metaphor machines

Hey there, welcome back to my blog recently in scimatics we have been learning about electric circuits and metaphor machines. Let’s begin with the stepping stones. The first stepping stone we were assigned was junkyard wars where we grabbed random… Continue Reading →

Riel | Hero or Villain

Hey guys welcome back to my blog today I will be talking about our most recent humanities unit. Our first assignment was to find a current event that had a connection in some way to the indigenous. I found an… Continue Reading →

Confeder what? ………Confederation!

Hey there and welcome back to my blog post today I’m going to talk about our most recent humanities unit. For this unit we learned about the confederation of Canada and how all the colonies joined together. The first Milestone… Continue Reading →

Combining like terms

Hey there, welcome back to my blog. Recently we have been learning about combining like terms. The first thing we did was a mini project where we had to build something out of lego and then search up the cost… Continue Reading →

M-POLs

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss… Continue Reading →

Lightsabers at the ready

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….. Our class knew that this December the new Star Wars movie was to be released in theatre. So we knew that for this years winter exhibition it would be based… Continue Reading →

The Bonding of friendship | a Chemistry story

Did you know that if different elements bond they can create a compound? Today I will be talking about our latest chemistry unit in scimatics. We started of by learning about chemical bonding with this we started our first experiment… Continue Reading →

Opinion post

Hey there do you like movies, Star Wars or more specifically the Star Wars prequels? If so then this opinion piece is for you. Recently my class has been working on a Star Wars unit where we have to create… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Li’l Hutch — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑