Li’l Hutch

The End is Just the Begining

Who is the Greatest Canadian?

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. Today’s post will be about our second project so far this year. For this project we had to make podcasts. At first I thought I would do it about dance, but I then… Continue Reading →

Week 1

Hey guys welcome to my first weekly project blog post. This is a new thing that our class is doing now that we are in the final 3 years of high school. What I will be talking about in these… Continue Reading →

Project podcast

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. This project has gone by fast. In only 5 weeks we have learnt more about identity and how to create a podcast and trailer. The end goal of this podcast was to create… Continue Reading →

What is Identity? What is my Identity?

What is my understanding of identity. Identity can be described different ways but the way I understand it is that identity is the way people describe themselves or categorize themselves. People identify themselves differently. For example categories, heritage, friends and… Continue Reading →

Blue Sky | 2020

The Sven Habits Continue….

Tpols

Hi and welcome to my TPOL presentation. Before I started to work on my T-Pols I decided to look back at my goal moving forward from my M-Pols, “Reflect back to the competencies that are required in a project, apply… Continue Reading →

Mitosis and Meiosis

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog today I will be talking about my most recent scimatics project. I really enjoyed this project since it focused about reproduction and I already know lots since my mom is a labor… Continue Reading →

The Great War

How can exploring stories and text help us understand the impact of Canada’s identity? This is the question me and my class have recently been trying to answer. Hi there and welcome back to another one of my blog posts,… Continue Reading →

The New Normal

Hey guys welcome back to my blog. Today’s post is a bit obvious due to the title, but I’ll tell you anyways. For our second to last maker project we decided to focuse it around COVID-19, we have all been… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Li’l Hutch — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑