My advertisements

img_0452 img_0409 img_0414

In class we have been working hard on an advertising unit, so to start wrapping it up we are making our own business, tourist, and earthquake awareness advocate. I will start by explaining my earthquake ad. My ad try’s to inform you and your family about how it would be much safer if you put together an earthquake kit in case a big one strikes. I attempted to use some basic advertising techniques like Rhetorical question. I’m asking the reader a serious question that persuades the reader into believing my ad. I also want to use plain folks technique that in forms average families that are now safer because of the product. This technique will improve over time.

And now for my tourist ad ( my personal favourite ) it show cases one of my favourite places. Its a beautiful cabin beach resort called the Alders on Vancouver Island. Somethings you might want to know about my ad are that I’m going to state that this place is very unique and for people trying to escape big city living and give the beauty of the Alders a try because of its uniqueness. This ad is my favourite because it applies most to me and my personality with the font and picture that I chose.

Last but not least was my business ad. The business that I chose  was my parents company Rosel hiem. An all natural and organic skin care line originated from germany 80 years ago. My idea for this ad was that I wanted to reflect the natural packaging of rosel hiem with  a bit                                     of a twist of my personality. I feel like there are changes to be made but it will be great in the end.