OREGON!

So recently in PLP we went on a field study to Oregon for a week! I learned so much and made so many great memories. while I was there me and the students received an assignment based off of our advertising unit. Our challenge was to make 3 different kinds of ads for 3 different places. I made mine on an app called Vont. Here is my first one.

My first ad was for south beach yurts. The campsite/ yurt site that we stayed in for most of the trip. I have to say I am not quite as happy with how this ad turned out compared to the others. First of all it doesn’t even show the yurts( the highlight of the site) and doesn’t really even advertise it at all it just kind of says we’re it’s located. I feel as though this one could have had more improvement.

This ad is for my absolute favourite destination in Oregon that we went to. It is cannon beach located in Clatsop city about 90 minutes from Oregon. But I have to say this was definitely one of the most beautiful places I have ever been I would love to live in a place like it when I grow up! about the ad. I tried to make it very minimalistic and simple with the text to really focus the attention of the audience to the picture to show how beautiful cannon beach really is. I am glad how this ad turned out it is probably my favourite out of the 3 ads that I made.

Now for last but now least my 3 ad. This ad is a lot more different than the others because it is a advocacy! Which means that it’s not trying to make money from a product. It is spreading awareness. I feel like I did a good job on this ad. I tried my best to make it a bit more dramatic for the Viewers to really make an impact. I think That this came across well. The only thing that I may have wanted to change is the font. I’m just not in love with it

Now I would like to tell you about the biggest part of our Oregon projects… our books! We were assigned to create a book that showed highlights of everyday that we spent I Oregon to show what we learned and did on the field trip. I am really happy that we made these because in a few years I can look back at this book and revisit some of the hilarious, interesting and beautiful memories from this time. Something I would do diffrently next time is to do a page daily and not push it all to the last days. Other than that I am proud of my book.

heres a Link to go read my book!