At the start of this chemistry unit, we created a mind map. I didn’t know really anything about it.
By the end of the unit, I understood a bunch more.
To demonstrate our learning, we created a video. I made one with Kailey. Here’s ours.
I learned a bunch from this project. One thing I realized was how important it is to have a storyboard. I found this out after I had written the script and my partner was animating. She didn’t understand the script enough to do the video exactly like I had envisioned. But it worked out, with a bunch of revision, and I’m pretty proud of my work.
I also learned how to use the speed changer in iMovie to create different voices for the characters! Because if you hadn’t noticed, I voice all the characters, just at different speeds.