Mid-point DI blog post

DI is short for Destination Imagination.  We have been doing since the start of November. The new semester started, and we’re still not quite finished.

So far me and my team already have most of the story done, and we have a bunch of ideas for our costume ideas. My role is time manager, and communication manager. That’s for the most part of DI that we’re doing, but my instant challenge role is being the performance manager. I’m also helping my some of my teammates with costume transformation and team choice element 1. In instant challenge, we get an idea of a story where me and my teammates decide how it all continues. After we get the idea in our heads, we start practising how it’s going to look when we’re going to be performing. Instant challenge will help with our real performance we’re going to be doing on march 28,29,30,31, and 1st.

I don’t think I have much to add at the moment, I’m sure I’ll be able to add more later because we’re doing more and more work with every class. Even tho maker is now over, there’s always tutorial times, and times where we can work after school. I’m sure we still are going to be able to work on a lot of DI but not as much as we had in maker.