Hereโ€™s To The Crazy Ones!

Hello crazy people, welcome back!ย In this project called Cray Cray Yay Yay (a very professional name), we dived into why it takes a โ€œcrazyโ€ person to change the world. โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• To launch into our project we started by defining what we as a group, deem crazy. This project was structured around the Apple Think Different […]

Goghing Back To DI – Fine Arts 2024

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• Hello everyone! I am back on the grind at Destination Imagination (DI) woot woot. I was nervous to have to do DI again especially because I had to memorize and act out a script which is wayyy out of my comfort zone. In grade 8 I was in the improv challenge which didnโ€™t involve […]

Who is Rosemary Brown?

Hello everyone! Currently in Humanties we are working on a project that focuses on why it takes the โ€œcrazyโ€ people of the world make the biggest impact. For a bit of insight our definiton of crazy means someone who isnโ€™t afraid to take risks and authentically be themselves. As most of the PLP 10 learners […]

Good Luck Future Kira! – Who Are You Going To Be?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• Driving question of the project: Who Are You Going to Be? โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— Ever get that feeling after finishing a good book and you donโ€™t know what to do after? Thatโ€™s how I felt. The Bite of the Mango is a powerful memoir about Mariatu Kamaraโ€™s life. At the age of twelve, she witnessed the […]

The Ology Of An Apology – PLP 10

The Hiroshima Peace Memorial, The 9/11 memorial, The Gun Violence Memorial Projectโ€ฆ these memorials were all created to educate, commemorate and foster reconciliation and change.ย  In our recent project called The Ology of an Apology, we learned about the importance of memorials and apologizing. What we learned and created along the way helped us strengthen […]

New Year New Me!

ย  โ€œWhat strategies can I use to maintain balance in my life and support my own well-being?โ€ Having a Balance between work, screens, and social life is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. That is why in PGP we explored systems to support and encourage this balance. Early in this project, we learned about […]

TPOL 2023!

TPOL TIME!ย  Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? Pol Declaration: Thank you for coming to my presentation on learning. I am expert on my learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. […]