Finding fun with drawing!

Hey guys! Recently in my maker class we started focusing on drawing. We started learning new techniques and skills on how to draw digitally. We were assigned 4 different projects and had to take the finished drawings from them and turn it into a book! Maddie’s Sketchbook Click to read this book, made with Book […]

Winter Exhibition 2022

Recently I was a part of the PLP winter exhibition. An exhibition is an event where we showcase some of our learning and thought process while in PLP. For this exhibition we had to create a box using a theme statement from the movie Avatar.  Brainstorming: The beginning of creating our box required us to […]

Storytelling Recap

Hey everyone! For the past two weeks I’ve been working on accomplishing my goal to learn how to tell a story through a still image. We got to learn numerous new photography skills and reflect back on previous knowledge to accomplish our final product. How might I use still images to create and communicate through […]

Maker Recap

Hey everyone!  I am posting about my learner portfolio and my learning process and projects from the past two months in my Maker class. The requirements for this post was to review and reflect on some of our past projects. WordPack  Laptop Memoji User Manual To start off my learning in PLP we did an […]

About me video!

Hey guys! For the past week I have been working on how to animate in Keynote. We learned many different techniques on how to animate inanimate objects to make an About me video for everyone to see. This project was to learn about different features in keynote, like animation, drawing, colour fill, and image fill. […]