Medium is the message

• This was the first ad that I made as you can see its pretty basic

I was exited about the launch because I love designing things. In the launch we learned the basics of designing an ad. We then reflected on the Welcome Home ad by Apple. Apple also usually has pretty detailed ads so we got to see what a good ad looks like and that gave some people an idea of what a good ad looks like. Next was building knowledge where we looked at the IKEA assembly service ad where it was I really simple ad where I learned later that for that ad IKEA used the KISS (keep it simple stupid) ad technique. We also looked at historical ads were we looked at some old ads then we picked are own ad of safari and had to right a paragraph about the ad the ad. We then made are first individual ad you can see mine in the slideshow. After we showed are group are first second third and so on we got revisions from are group and then put those revisions into are ad. When we finished are individual ads we started to work on the group ad. My group made 2 drafts and we sent the 2 draft two are business but they haven’t responded yet. After this project the way i look at ads is different because i now know how much work goes into ads and how many revisions and drafts you have to make.